Thursday, July 21, 2011

Share Your Stories 2011- Xavier and Me

 
















Xavier and Me at Design:Made:Trade 2011

CA:  What is your business?

Xavier and Me: Is a home furnishings textile studio that creates handmade and vintage inspired homewares.

CA:  What do you hope to achieve in your business?

Xavier and Me: My business achievement in the long term is to create a lifestyle brand that people love to have in their homes. My personal achievements I want to gain is a more flexible working hours allowing me to pick and choose when I work so I can spend time with my family.

CA: What got you started and how long have you been going?

Xavier and Me: This is something that has been burning within me for quite some time now. It was serendip really – I was made redundant from my job that I went back to after maternity leave. Having had 6 months off  it wasn’t really a shock to my system so I just sat down at the table one day and started designing and writing my business plan. That was 2 years ago now and I have loved every minute of it. 

Links 
Xavier and Me website
Share Your Stories survey 
Design:Made:Trade website

No comments:

Post a Comment