Thursday, July 21, 2011

Share Your Stories 2011 - Under There























 Under There at Design:Made:Trade 2011
 
CA: What is your business?

Under There: My business is all about product design.  The UNDER brand is a subset of Autumn products design studio in Sydney. Autumn is focused on design services such as product and graphic design, documentation and problem solving. UNDER is focused on Interior product sales of original Australian designed furniture and lighting.

CA: What do you hope to achieve in your business?

Under There: I hope to enhance the Australian design and interior products industry with unique and fun products.  I am also very passionate about helping businesses to use design to their advantage, both through design consultancy and through specifying our products to enhance commercial and domestic interior fit-outs.

CA: What got you started and how long have you been going?

Under There: I have been working as a product designer since 2002 for design consultancies. Autumn was started in 2007 as a way to work with my own clients. UNDER was launched this year as a focal point for my interior products. I studied Industrial Design at UTS.


Links
Under There website
Share Your Stories survey 
Design:Made:Trade website

No comments:

Post a Comment